McAdams Graphics first opened for business for printing over three decades ago, our commitment to providing superior customer service has remained unchanged. This family value venture has become a source of great pride for the McAdams family. Every day, our team works hard to make customer service our number one priority for all that we do. Starting with our response from the client's initial inquiry, through the timely delivery of finished product, we put our customer’s needs first.
The successful applicant will be receiving a competitive compensation plan and benefits package with solid growth potential. All you have to do in return is bring your talent, relationship skills and positive attitude.
Print Sales Representative
Selling McAdams Graphics Commercial Print Product offerings and services by developing and interacting with new and existing customers based in Oak Creek, Wisconsin. In House Sales along with some travel.
WANTED: A highly motivated individual who knows Offset and Digital Print. The Successful Candidate could be a Print Sales Representative or a Customer Service Representative, who wants to make a change. If you have not sold before that is okay, just as long as you have printing experience and you want to sell printing solutions to businesses.
EARNING POTENTIAL: You will earn what you sell! The more you sell the more you will make. This position starts with a base but will go to 100% commission.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE- Is this you?
- Highly, Self-Motivated Starter with Printing Experience
- Strong hunter (prospecting) for new business and a good farmer (A grower of existing business) of existing clients.
- You are a builder of relationships and accounts at all levels
- You have strong interpersonal communication skills with the ability to negotiate
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs: Excel, Word.
- You know that one sale is just the beginning. Everyone’s Goal is repeat business.
- You’re a mover and a shaker always meeting and reaching out to new people. Ideally you come to our team with your own stacked Rolodex of potential clients, if not, we can build one together.
These aren’t required, but it’d be great if you have them:
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- Working knowledge of the use of the Internet
- Bachelor or Associate degree
If all the above sounds good and this is you, then please apply.
Submit your resume and cover letter to Robert Hauk.
EEO - Minority/female/male/disability/veteran. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or protected veteran status.